[ale] [OT] Cars and licensing... (Was: Re: Well, this does nothing for the reputation of Linux)

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Jul 22 15:38:01 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 03:29:58PM -0400, Sparr wrote:
> I say there is no way for me to know that, if I can only see a
> flashing red light.

Intersections where I am unable to easily see the other direction's
light -- and its color -- are extremely rare.  Not sure why this
discussion is happening, with that in mind.  Just sayin'.

It turns out drivers from ${state_of_choice} suck.  Who knew?

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Do they hurt?"
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Jessica 6