[ale] [OffTopic] LOPSA Atlanta Chapter

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:36:25 EDT 2013

Wolf,

I will try to be on at 2pm. Thanks for the update.

Pup

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Wolf Halton <wolf.halton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Our mad plan to have an actual get-together this month has been scuttled for
> a more probable virtual event.
>
> We are planning a short introductory phone-bridge to bring the current and
> potential chapter members together on Saturday 7/27. Basically 2 similar
> calls, one from 1:00 to 2:00 EDT and another from 2:00 to 3:00 EDT, so if
> the phone bridge is full at one o'clock call back at 2.
>
> Dial-in-Number: 530-881-1300 Participant Code: 406316
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Talk about LOPSA
> 2. How to become a member
> 3. Benefits of membership
> 4. Membership rates: Professional, Student
> 5. Talk about BBQ we are planning for mid-September
> 6. Open discussion about where you want the chapter to take you.
>
> Wolf Halton
>
> --
> This Apt Has Super Cow Powers - http://sourcefreedom.com
> Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com
> Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org
>

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Wolf Halton <wolf.halton at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Now we have a list.
>>
>> Wolf Halton
>> --
>> http://wolfhalton.info
>> Apache developer:
>> wolfhalton at apache.org
>>
>> On Jul 1, 2013 6:18 AM, "Wolf Halton" <wolf.halton at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Facebook home for LOPSA-ATL - At least until the listserv is up
>>> https://www.facebook.com/LopsaAtl
>>>
>>> Wolf Halton
>>>
>>> --
>>> This Apt Has Super Cow Powers - http://sourcefreedom.com
>>> Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com
>>> Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 7-9, 2013 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org