[ale] OT fyi Barnes & Noble has buy 1 get 2nd 50% off sale graphics - web design

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:36:52 EDT 2013

Blender is both amazing and terrifying all at the same time. Be sure to dig
up the movies made entirely in blender and funded by the Norwegian Arts
council (I think). Elephants dream is one of them (oldest?).

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) <
atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I thought you'd like to see this.  Barnes & Noble is having a sale on
> Graphics & Web Design books.  Buy 1 and get the 2nd at 50% off, though July
> 31.
>
> I'm looking for some Blender and 3d Modeling books.  But there also semi
> programming books like Drupal, CSS, html, autocad.  And, actual programming
> books like C# game design and jquery.
>
> http://www.barnesandnoble.com/**u/computers-graphics-web-**
> design-book-sale/379003810<http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/computers-graphics-web-design-book-sale/379003810>
>
> Thought I'd pass it along.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ron

> quickly.)
>
> Ron Frazier
> 770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
> linuxdude AT techstarship.com
> Litecoin: LZzAJu9rZEWzALxDhAHnWLRvybVAVg**wTh3
> Bitcoin: 15s3aLVsxm8EuQvT8gUDw3RWqvuY9h**PGUU

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain