[ale] trimming messages - was Old host you want to unload?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Jul 16 20:04:02 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 16 July 2013, JD wrote:
> Sometimes I use the wrong email account to reply to a post.

AOL ME TOO! ;-)

A wise man on usenet once said something to the effect of "Top post, bottom
post, I don't freaking care. What I do want to see is both some quoted text
and some original text *with out* scrolling when I open a post."

BTW many mail programs allow you to highlight just the text you intend to
reply to. Thus eliminating the need to snip *anything*.
--
William