[ale] retroactive VM images?

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Jul 11 12:08:10 EDT 2013

You might have a look at XenConvert. You didn't mention what VM technology you were using, or if you'd picked Xen, KVM, or anything yet. We use XenServer (and are pleased to see it's open-sourced now!) and a colleague has used it successfully before. I believe the Linux Xen and XenServer images are compatible but I'm not 100% certain.

http://www.citrix.com/go/lp/xenserver_xenconvert_free
http://youtu.be/Y3sCu0-eYww