[ale] totally OT: hobbies

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Jul 9 10:39:30 EDT 2013

Remember the scene in the movie "The Core".  Two government agents come
into a bar to escort the geologist to Washington after he discovers the
world is going to end.  He says "What if I say no?"  They say "Well, we
have no sense of humor ... AND we're armed."

You can BET they have a tap on the gmail data stream, and their bot has
probably cataloged this message thread.  Actually, I heard something on
the Tech News Today podcast about Google planning to sell your email
contacts anyway, so who needs to tap it?

Ron

On 7/9/2013 8:18 AM, Richard Bronosky wrote:

> Wow, you got me! I started to feel scared just having this email on my
> phone.
>
> On Jul 8, 2013 11:39 PM, "Doug Hall" <doughalldev at gmail.com
> <mailto:doughalldev at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hobbies?
>
>     Singing in the church choir
>     Gardening (Well, that's sort of a forced hobby, recently. My front
>     yard is eroding due to a lack of grass.)
>     Spouting my conservative agenda on Facebook
>     High explosives
>     Biotoxins. (I'm thinking of combining these two.)
>     Sending anthrax to deserving members of Congress.
>     Planting pipe bombs in Mosques.
>     Pranking the Government into thinking I'm a terrorist.
>
>     Gotcha! ;-) Incidentally, if the government actually does read
>     this and does NOT have a sense of humor, please be a character
>     witness in my trial!
>
>     Doug

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.