[ale] totally OT: hobbies

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:38:51 EDT 2013

Hobbies?

Singing in the church choir
Gardening (Well, that's sort of a forced hobby, recently. My front yard is
eroding due to a lack of grass.)
Spouting my conservative agenda on Facebook
High explosives
Biotoxins. (I'm thinking of combining these two.)
Sending anthrax to deserving members of Congress.
Planting pipe bombs in Mosques.
Pranking the Government into thinking I'm a terrorist.

Gotcha! ;-) Incidentally, if the government actually does read this and
does NOT have a sense of humor, please be a character witness in my trial!

Doug