[ale] AAAARRRRG! #@$%#$%$%^$% Don't upgrade K9 Mail!

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Jul 8 09:10:55 EDT 2013

I agree.  I think Michael's comments are totally unwarranted.

Suggesting people blindly update and accept consequences in the name of security sounds much like the same bogus reasoning that gave us the Patriot act.

If the makers were just pushing a security update it is one thing but when they completely change functionality it is quite another.   I've never understood the cheerleader types that pretend all updates are good and shouldn't be complained about.