[ale] OT - Latitude/Longitude Lookup

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:17:58 EDT 2013

You could use Python. If I'm not mistaken, there's a built-in module for
HTML/XML parsing. There's also some modules available for download that you
can use to make web-crawlers. Just program it to automatically do with
Google Maps what you would normally do manually, and peel the city and
state info from the page.