[ale] Presentation challenge

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:52:52 EST 2013

Unfortunately, I'm all too familiar with the traffic situation in Atlanta.
I come over there a good bit, and have had the non-pleasure of
waiting..and waitingŠand waitingŠuggg.  I have found that the best
strategy is to get to a general area insanely early.
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer