[ale] bluetooth music receiver always trying to pair?

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sun Jan 27 19:06:25 EST 2013

Hi James,

Thanks for the reply and the links.  I think the one from Amazon is
available after all.  After reading what you said, I've decided to buy
the one from Amazon, which is also cheaper, and return the one to Best
Buy once the one from Amazon gets here.  Hopefully, Best Buy can resell
the device, but I just don't like the fact that anyone in range can pair
with it.  At least, the Logitech unit has a button that you have to push
to connect to it.  The Amazon unit is $15 cheaper too.  I like the way
the Rockefish unit transmits music.  It sounds really good.  Hopefully,
the Logitech unit will be the same in that regard.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)