[ale] need help allocating / limiting broadband bandwidth between users

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:54:08 EST 2013

I was having oddball problems with my router last year.  When I took a
close look, the router was hot enough for me to seek a remedy.  My no-cost
solution was an unused perforated trivet.  Worked like a charm.
Since then I have made sure that all such small boxes can get air
circulation beneath them.

Sean