[ale] OT: Website Input

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 24 07:09:36 EST 2013

I have to admit, I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish,
but I would use something like Perl WWW::Mechanize.  There is a perl module that
will translate whatever you have and whatever you need, you'd only need to write
the in-between code.

Or I'm completely missing the point and curl can do it. ;)