[ale] If you own (almost) ANY HDD, repartition with 4k boundaries

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:03:58 EST 2013

GPT does not prevent LVM from working. I have two drives in my DVR,
advanced format drives, configured with GPT and joined up into an LVM. I
did, however, create the LVM group with the basic tools and not a GUI.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59