[ale] [OT rant] selfishness

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Jan 12 07:56:10 EST 2013

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> Whereas in Texas, drivers will routinely pull on the shoulder to let you pass when on a two lane highway. Well, they did in the
> late '70s....

In Texas, even through the 80's it was that way. You "drive friendly" in a
place where other drivers are probably well armed and have a beer in their
hands..

I was just in Dallas for a week, while it seems the open container law has
changed, they still drive armed (I love Texas!) and mostly still.. "drive
friendly".