[ale] Way OT: ATL Neighboorhoods and Schools

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jan 4 12:21:22 EST 2013

Late to this party but throwing in my 2 cents. I was very impressed by Cobb County's Wheeler HS magnet program when my daughter attended there.  Very good teachers and the program was top notch. The AP Calculus class was remote from Georgia Tech. Wheelers focus is Math and Science. My daughter is now on target to graduate with 'high honors' from GA Tech next year with a biology degree. D I think Wheeler did a good job preparing her for Tech.