[ale] [Job] OpenNMS is Hiring!

Jeff Gehlbach jeffg at opennms.org
Thu Jan 3 11:13:13 EST 2013

Happy New Year!

Anybody in here love network management, free / open-source software,
and Java?  (pauses to allow the Java haters to exit)  Then read on!

Allow me to reiterate that the location is either RDU (Pittsboro, NC)
or ATL (Marietta, GA) and that we really do have a lot of fun doing
what we do.  Hit me directly or contact our recruiter if you're
interested.

- -jeff