[ale] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:28:16 EST 2013

May 2013 be better for all of you. One of my years goals is to get an app
into the Google Play store so I can claim that I have developed software.

It has been an absolute joy finding this community of diverse people who
allowed a low-knowledge linux user like me present a topic of interest and
were kind in their questioning especially after my little stunt of asking
if any one had met the speaker and if he was any good.

So may peace, joy,& happiness be with you as bash your way in this
existence and sudo only when absolutely necessary as the admin should have
told you: with great power comes great responsibility.

Jonathan