[ale] Job searching again

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Tue Feb 26 08:37:34 EST 2013

That sounds awesome! There are so many startups that have web development
hacks who think they know Linux (because they can ./configure; make; make
install; from source on their Mac) doing sys admin work, I'm sure there is
a market. Especially if you have emergency service rates. Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Swype software keyboard.
--Richard Bronosky