[ale] WAY [OT] but geeky - how do I calibrate GPS barometric altimeter

Richard Bronosky richard at bronosky.com
Tue Feb 26 08:31:46 EST 2013

Jim has the right idea here. Those altimeters are not intended to give you
super accurate static altitudes. Their purpose is to give you accurate
deltas. If you go hiking or skiing you will know how much you've descended
within 10ft. But, you are unlikely to ever know your specific altitude
within that margin.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Swype software keyboard.
--Richard Bronosky