[ale] [OT] IT Nostalgia

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Feb 25 08:32:10 EST 2013

I too recall that aroma, but that was ditto duplicator, not mimeograph.

Mimeograph was a porous stencil on which you typed, then it was placed
on a drum which held about one gallon of black ink and was good for
thousands of copies.

I know this as my mother ran an office business in our home and I ran
that mimeo machine quite often.

Ditto, on the other hand, used that fluid that smelled so good and was
only good for a small number of copies.

Neal.