[ale] Off-list

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Thu Feb 21 10:39:35 EST 2013

Hi Wolf,

Thanks.  I know what you're saying.  I modified it just for you.  OK, and others too.  The brevity part originally was built in to the K9 editor, so I tweaked it and left it there.  I altered it slightly today.  Apparently, when typing on a touch screen, people tend to be exceedingly brief and use bad grammar.  If I'm on my bluetooth keyboard, I'm much less likely to be brief.  I removed the blurb about my email address changing 10 months ago.

You can still enjoy the sig though.  8-)

Sincerely,

Ron