[ale] [OT] White House Petition to Legalize Mobile-Phone Unlocking

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Wed Feb 20 14:53:44 EST 2013

As an FYI:

The number of signatures for petitions deals with when the Obama White House will decide they need to respond.  NOT with whether they will respond the way you want.

For example the petition to let Texas secede from the US because it is not legally part of the US (according to the petition's authors) is unlikely to go anywhere despite the number of signatures on it.