[ale] Thursday Feb 21 ALE Central Meeting Announcement

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Feb 19 16:11:29 EST 2013

As much as I have been looking forward to meeting everyone, and defending the honor of SLES/SLED, I am not going to be able to make it to Thursday's gathering :(  I'm moving to a new house this week, and between the suddenly not functioning central air/heat, and the newly formed lake that is the back yard, I'm going to have to be in town to meet the various people coming to take care of these issues, and they are all showing up on Thursday and Friday.  I was expecting to have all that out of the way by Thursday, but as my predominantly bad luck would have it, that is not the case.  If I survive this move, hopefully I can make it over and meet everyone next month.
Sorry for the last minute cancelling on talking about SLES/SLED :(

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer