[ale] what happens to vm if host reboots

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Feb 18 17:08:30 EST 2013

Phil Turmel <philip at turmel.org> wrote:

>Trimmed/more comments inline:
>
>On 02/16/2013 10:46 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:

snip snip

>>> Anyways, I think you are crazy, and your arguments are strawmen or
>>>  otherwise unserious.
>>
>> Assuming you meant that the way you said it, I think that's a cheap
>> and insulting shot.  Comments like that do not welcome newbie and
>> less experienced Linux users into the group, they drive them away.
>> The group should welcome me as a new enthusiast if I am a user of
>> Linux AT ALL.  What I've done thus far is far beyond what many
>> Windows users would put up with just to learn something new when
>> they have no compelling reason to switch.
>
>Hmm. Yes, looking back at this, it could be taken as insulting.  That
>was not intended.  Please accept my apology.

Crazy ???  Never mind.  Thanks for the apology.  Accepted.  Let's forget it and move on.

snip snip

Thanks for the additional technical data.  I'll have to review it as I get time this week.  It seems my threads have generated about a dozen messages that need review and some replies.  I'll be getting to them as the week progresses.

Thanks all for the replies to this thread and the Android development thread.  Don't think I'm ignoring you all if your message needs a reply and I don't do so immediately.

I think Jim Kinney mentioned having trouble editing / trimming this thread.  A bluetooth keyboard with actual arrow keys makes a world of difference versus trying to do this on the touch screen.

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com