[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW @ SPSU MTG. for Tues., Feb. 12, 7:30pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Feb 13 15:38:41 EST 2013

I'd like to thank Allan for presenting too. Extremely enlightening presentation
AND discussions from the crowd. I learned a bunch.
http://rosettacode.org/ for lots of languages with examples.

Here's the link to my TV commercials presentation:
  http://blog.jdpfu.com/Commercials

and a link to the Atlanta Area OTA TV Channels.
 http://www.atlantadigitaltv.com/3.html  It shows 83 Free OTA channels today.

Like I said last night, I use a DB4/M4 home built $20 antenna. The vast majority
of those channels are received from East Cobb - about 19 miles from most of the
broadcast towers.

I am still cleaning up the transcode script, but a link will be inside the
presentation in a few days.