[ale] UPS

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:42:07 EST 2013

To find out what was wrong with my unit, I hauled it down to the nearest
Batteries + outlet.  The clerk there easily pulled the batteries and
discovered that one had about half its rated amperage left, and the other
was essentially flat.  New batteries did not revive the unit  and he
generously offered to deal with the carcass for me.

But Batteries + has all sorts of batteries for UPS units. Iwouldn't think
of looking anywhere else for replacements.

Sean