[ale] Presentation challenge

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Sat Feb 2 20:05:10 EST 2013

Jim Lynch <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com> wrote:

>On 02/02/2013 03:43 PM, Ron Frazier (ALE) wrote:
>> I am curious as to the level of future support, patches, etc. I would
>get from an essentially Mint install versus an essentially Ubuntu
>install.  Ubuntu 12.04 is supported for 5 years.
>>
>> Ron
>Mint 13 for all intents and purposes is 12.04 and has the same LTS
>support.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_Mint_releases

That's very cool.  Is there a way to install Mint with Mate already active, or do I have to add it?

Sincerely,

Ron

Please excuse my potential brevity.

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)

Ron Frazier
770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.
linuxdude AT techstarship.com