[ale] Android Backup (ot)

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sat Feb 2 02:19:58 EST 2013

I use the backup tool that is built into the development environment, but anything placed in shared storage is really easy to copy/paste between machines if you just connect the phone to a PC over USB.  The phone should appear as an external USB device with all the shared storage available - at least that is how it works on my 3 devices.

The version of Android involved might make this easier or harder. YMMV.  I've never seen anything older than Android 2.3.

jesse james <yoshi_mush_room at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi I want to localy backup all my photos from my original HTC
>Incredible (sd and photo storage) to my Ubuntu 12.04 machine
>automatically whenever my machine is on and my phone connects to wifi.
>I'm what program does anyone recommed?
>PS: I kinda do not want to use the cloud.
>    Thank you.

Sent from a Linux system.