[ale] [OT] how do I convert this web based book to pdf or doc

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Feb 1 14:02:35 EST 2013

If you can print a document from any program, then you can print it directly
into PDF on either Windows or Linux using a PDF printer driver.  This has been
available for PDF since the beginning.

There are a number of Free PDF drivers for Windows, in addition to the expensive
commercial versions from Adobe (which nobody needs).  For Linux, there is a free
PDF driver too - it shows up in CUPS. I don't recall how to make it happen, but
it is easier than pretty much any printer driver to get working, IMHO.