[ale] N Router issues with DD-WRT

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Dec 31 15:32:06 EST 2013

On 12/31/2013 02:57 PM, Jim Lynch wrote:

> I researched routers about 6 months ago.  Seems the crowd at the time
> thought the ASUS RT-N16 was the best deal going.  I run one with
> Tomato but I know the DD-WRT folks also like it.  I don't know if
> Fry's handles it locally, but it's worth the wait if you can't get it
> locally.

This seems like a good idea.  I also have Amazon Prime and they have
it.   I'll wait a bit and see what other suggestionsI receive.I do have
a couple AT&T 2-Wire devices and if they can do bridge mode then I could
use them to replace my G-Duo ADSL modem. The G-Duo can lock up with
major P2P traffic forcing a hard reset.

Chris