[ale] OT: Chrome cast

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 02:01:26 EST 2013

Also, I would recommend a Roku over the Chromecast if you are wanting
to watch content. The Roku does a great job show the vidoes as they
are, my boss has a chromecast, he told me that if you watch Amazon
Prime, you are watching with the browser still around it. Chromecast
you can watch Youtube, but again in a browser.  So far the only down
side to a Roku, is no youtube, a lot of the channels are cheesy about
as bad Android apps. You  need a good wireless router, I just bought a
multi-band ac router that suppose to hand the media players very well.

Oh, it''s only $15 bucks more for a Roku.

I have an XMBC as well, that I run on a RPi ver. 8, but I like the
Roku for the ease, I didn't have to do over a lot everyone can use it
even the two year.

Pup