[ale] OT: Chrome cast

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:11:01 EST 2013

Netfilx and Hulu is possible on a Chromecast.  Amazon Prime could be a
possibility if Amazon ever makes a Android app for phones and/or tablets.
 As for local channels that will never happen, the Chromecast is purely a
web content device.  To see what is supported by the Chromecast you can go
to http://chromecast.com/apps hopes this helps.