[ale] UDP Broadcasts

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Thu Dec 12 07:17:01 EST 2013

It's Go, but I have a few examples in the "paxos" area of my go-getting
github repo:

https://github.com/ecashin/go-getting/blob/master/paxos/udptest-reciprocal.go

For the Linux half, maybe I'm reading too fast, but would tcpdump (can
display payloads) plus netcat (can send and receive arbitrary packets) do
the trick?

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/