[ale] SATA PCI cards

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:45:51 EST 2013

Ah, I must've got the short end of the stick. I have a Compaq DC7600
SFF that doesn't like it when you try to hot-swap drives. Then again,
maybe it's just that I need to tweak some bios settings. I'll post what
I can find on that later; I'm about to have to make the morning drive.
Still waiting on that new kernel release so I can just use the
teleporter instead...