[ale] Upgrade encrypted hard drive

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Sat Dec 7 15:46:30 EST 2013

I agree with Jim.
1. backup to unencrypted area (I just do list-o-packages, settings and data)
2. fresh install with whatever encryption is desired to new HDD
3. restore from backup

Backups are even more **critical** whenever we use encryption.
Hopefully your base OS partition/LV isn't much over 20G anyway. On servers it is
common here to have less than 10G for the OS and apps LV.