[ale] password Safes? (almost linux related)

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Dec 2 17:28:45 EST 2013

So, what are the thoughts on the safety of Android Password Safes?

I have been using "Secrets", but am not sure if I truly trust it with
really important passwords.   I avoid letting it backup passwords, but
don't know if it's quietly sending off my passwords to transylmongolia.

On the other hand, I don't trust myself with anything I don't use
weekly.

Is there a way of dinking with the Android permissions on a password
safe program to effectively prevent it from doing any outbound IP?

Neal Rhodes
MNOP Ltd