[ale] VPN, Netflix, canada to usa

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 12:01:49 EDT 2013

Easiest way to check if the whole setup/idea would works is to try with
pptp server from windows box ( linux will take just little bit more time).
But keep in mind pptp does not have great security. So after trying the
idea you may have to setup some other type of VPN supported by both sides
(router, server)