[ale] Dot matrix printer/start of page problems.

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri Aug 30 13:30:27 EDT 2013

It is too high. They are positioning the print head about 1/3 the way down, but it rolls the paper back to where the print head is higher on the page. On the old one that is of the same exact model, it did not reposition the paper - it would just start printing where ever they had rolled it to.
Allen B.