[ale] [OT] Help! burned cd playback wave clipped, original wave perfect

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 07:29:52 EDT 2013

CD headphone jack -> audio card could be tricky sometimes with levels,
impedance and whatnot. A lot of modern "Windows" drivers are having some
form of software layer that "enhances" sound, gives echo/ reverb effects,
software EQ and so on. I normally turn these off or if I can uninstall it.
I don't know what you recording setup is I'm guessing here.