[ale] [OT] need a GOOD cassette tape player fast

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:14:14 EDT 2013

None of the stack has been used in several years which is why it was
removed from the entertainment stand (make room for game box stuff). It was
working fine when we last used it.

The tape deck was last used a long time ago and it worked flawlessly. It's
an individual unit with dual tapes and can record from one to the other or
from an external input source (turntable, radio, etc). The tape system has
very few hours of use as my wife and I went mostly from LP to CD with very
little cassette in between.

Want to swap an older ham radio for a full stack of older but decent stereo
gear? I have a bag of cables as well. System was acquired for it's surround
sound capability. Jurassic Park in full surround sound scared the bejeezus
out of my cat :-) When the T-Rex roared the poor cat vanished and hid for
an hour.

James P. Kinney III
*
It won't fatten the dog.