[ale] Open Suse and the .inputrc issues

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 08:28:37 EDT 2013

It seems like this is a known bug and needs a patch installed.
Googling for "opensuse fail tab completion" leads to many articles
where this one mentions this (I think is the same) issue in
particular: https://build.opensuse.org/patchinfo/show?package=patchinfo.import4528&project=openSUSE%3A11.4%3AUpdate