[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:39:05 EDT 2013

Yea, Bush started it and I agree with you, people should have stood up
then.

What pisses me off the most I can find video of Obama saying he was going
to end it. And other videos of him as senator saying how wrong of Bush to
do it, but under his sure it has ramped up.

There is no excuse. It amazes me that everyone gives him a pass.

I am Libertarian.  I hate government,  I don't need father government. But
if you saying thing against this president, the name calling game starts. I
am so sick of it.  You all the time how people don't approve of what his
doing, but won't do anything to stop him.

Sorry guys, my family has shed too much blood for this country and I am
really sick of the directions it is going. I really wish we could get rid
of our two party system because as long both are in power, there is no
check and balance, each party is just as bad as the others. Both parties
will get away with what ever they want

Chuck

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Lightner, Jeff <JLightner at water.com>wrote:

>   “Hope and change” implies as has a lot of recent press that this is new
> under the current President.  I remind you these policies were put in place
> under the previous one.****
>
> ** **
>
> The fact is that it is wrong regardless of which President does it however
> I’d also note that the Republicans did not fight it when they held Congress
> under Bush and in fact during the early days of the Patriot act many folks
> liked to pretend dissent was the same as treason.    ****
>
> ** **
>
> The Democrats rightly decried the phone spying program before they took
> over Congress but then to show us it doesn’t matter who is in office not
> only did they pass a law authorizing it – they made it retroactive to cover
> what had been done under Bush.****
>
> ** **
>
> However, I’d suggest those who let Bush et al get away with these tactics
> made it much easier for Obama et al to continue them.****
>
> ** **
>
> A problem with supporting dictators is that even if you like the guy in
> power now the chances are you won’t like the one who succeeds him.   ****
>
> ** **

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne