[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Courtney Thomas courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 20 09:48:07 EDT 2013

On 8/20/2013 8:07 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20130818120421175
>
> What the hell kind of country are we turning into?

> James P. Kinney III
> ////
> ////Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What
> you gain at one end you lose at the other. It's like feeding a dog on
> his own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
> - Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain
> ////
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> ////

Welcome to the United States of Russia   :-(   and

torture, illegal property seizure, bought elections, voter
disenfranchisement, vast global-leading imprisonment, foreign invasions,
governmental secrecy, emasculated bought press, cancerous police state
encroachments, unconstitutional disregard of individual rights,
terrorist labeling of dissent, two consecutive clueless boy presidents
with OJT credentials, wasteful misguided democracy destroying
militarism, intrusive alienating arrogant aggressive foreign policy when
we can't even run this damn country, lying propaganda, gerrymandered
voting districts, misguided right wing judiciary, etc......      BUT,
other than that, all's well   :-)

Courtney Thomas