[ale] [OT] Groklaw shuts down due to potential "forced exposure" issues

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 08:33:54 EDT 2013

This sucks, what is worse, it seems only people that work in the IT or have
half a brain, understand what is going on. I understand we need to monitor
to protect, but this has gone too far. There is a reason I am libertarian.
More and more I keep shaking my head and saying WTF!  What is going to take
to get the country back on track? Another civil war? A war for our civil
rights?

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne