[ale] Local/Cloud File Encryption

Ted Wood ted-lists at xy0.org
Mon Aug 19 15:03:32 EDT 2013

> There was another product I looked at recently which did file level encryption
> and was capable of spreading your data across the major free storage providers
> (dropbox, google, etc) but the name escapes me at the moment. If I remember it
> I'll reply again.

I just remembered the one I was thinking of: Boxcryptor
http://www.boxcryptor.com

I used this for some time and liked it because it was fully cross platform
(including mobile devices) and you don't need their app to decrypt the files (I
don't recall how, but I remember it being possible).

--
Ted Wood <ted-lists at xy0.org>
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569