[ale] More on LEDs...

Adrya Stembridge adrya.stembridge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 15:23:42 EDT 2013

I used one of these as the primary brake light of my KTM dual sport:

http://www.ledlight.com/36_led_ultra_bright_low_profile_s25.aspx

The light output is equivalent to the incandescent 1157, in a subjective
comparison.   This particular bulb throws light to the sides and back, so
it may be a better fit for your car application.

I'm now using this one:
http://www.ledlight.com/s25-20-super-flux-led-light.aspx

I've also added a set of U32 Hyperlights, which are visible to the point of
being semi-obnoxious to someone directly behind me.

Adrya