[ale] [ANNC] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for 7:30pm on Thurs., Aug. 15, 2013

aaron ruscetta aruscetta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:44:20 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please note:
> The correct elevator will say "South Elevator" above the door
> and "Car 2" on the side of the door.

Thanks for the additional details.  I think the PDF map and directions
I cobbled together and linked to explain building entry pretty well.
Now we just need to get people to use and read it!  :-P

Hope to SEE Y'ALL TONIGHT at 7:30 in the Emory PAIS building!
The NTI recycling people just sent me a tentative (and very generous)
list of offers for both storage and working space for computer refurbishing
or install fests or meetings at their warehouse.  They are also very
interested in supporting training and community education around Linux
so tonight's conversations present a lot of opportunity for revitalizing
our group.  The head of Liberated Tech, a newly started Atlanta area
tech refurb and  community tech support organization along the lines
of FreeIT Athens has said she will be there as well.

peace
aaron