[ale] ISC DHCPD config question

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Aug 14 16:45:56 EDT 2013

On 08/14/2013 04:27 PM, Boris Borisov wrote:
> Maybe be your kids will start learning how to hack neighborhood
> wireless :) (joke). No kidding I have kids to and limited and
> controlled internet access is necessity.

I grew up on BBS.  If the kids turn out like me then I would be
happy.    I never hacked a BBS, I just lied about my age.  I was also
good at hiding stuff on my computer.   I also wrote programs to solve my
problems.

If the kids can take what they've been given and solve around it then I
will be ecstatic. I do not know where I picked up the knack to work with
what I have.  Maybe just not having so many distractions on a computer
then and lacking the resources created that?