[ale] WHat to do after jailbreaking an ipod touch?

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:17:50 EDT 2013

ello all,

As part of the Great Circle of Life for computing equipment at my house, I
have inherited the older iPod Touch from one of the kids, and I've
determined that there are few apps that support it's old iOS release
(4.2.1).  I've found the instructions for jailbreakng it, but I wonder if
doing that will ave any effect on the number of useful app for it.

Does anyone have any pointer to info on what apps are available for
jailbroken old Apple devices?  Or pointers to thing that I could do with it?

TIA,

--
Pete Hardie
--------